Quantum P Flow Cytometer
+++ personal +++ precise +++ powerful +++ portable +++ proven +++ pantau® single photon analysis +++
…compact and economic single cell and particle analyzer with flexible configurations from simple 1 light source (LED/laser) and 1 optical channel (parameter) up to 3 light sources and 8 optical channels.
Quantum P is designed for you! Careful attention is paid towards simplicity, precision and cost efficiency of operation and maintenance. This makes Quantum P unique and different from other FCM equipment typically requiring sophisticated lab environments. QA all in-house hard- and software development, including CyPAD® and CyPAD® touch, precisely match to Quantum P and provide seamless instrument operation and automation within a single integral system. Good choice if you are looking for a powerful personal flow cytometer!
Quantum P is an open system based on QA’s proven modular cytometer platform technology. This allows flexible integration into your specific environment. Data exchange is transparent and connectivity provided on various levels, from synchronizing to other equipment as autoloaders and bioreactors over international FCS data format standards to configurable Excel lab request and report workflow, network and LIMS data base systems.
- Your Personal Cytometer
- Sensitive Particle Analysing System
- Precise Volumetric Cell Counts and Analysis
- Simple Direct Instrument Control
- Up to 400 samples/h Sample Automation with pocketSPU autoloader*
- CyPAD® Software with Simple Touch or Keyboard/ Mouse Operation
- High Quantum Efficiency Wide Dynamic Range Light Detection
- Proven Cytometer Technology
- pantau® Single Photon Detection Technology*
- Precise and Robust Flow Cell
- Powerful Light Sources, including Laser and High-Power LED
- Smart Light Source Modulation Modes*
- Support for New Applications
- Modular Open System Architecture
- Compact Size
- Lab-Friendly Design: Easy and Cost Efficient Maintenance
Quantum P Brochure…
Also available as OEM product tailored to your application and brand!
Contact us for more information…
- Plant Cell, Animal Cell, Yeast, Bacteria Analysis
- DNA Ploidy Analysis/Aneuploidy Screening
- Cell Growth Analysis
- Cell Cycle Analysis
- Raw Milk Quality Control (Somatic Cell Count)
- Biochemical Screening
- Cell Counting
- Live/Dead and Cell Vitality Analysis
- Bioreactor/Fermentation Control
- Cell Culture Monitoring
- Cell Toxicology
- Hygiene Screening
- Bead-Based Assay Analysis
- QA lab-on-bead™ Technology
- Environmental Cell and Particle Analysis
- Micro- and Nanoparticle Research
Contact us for more information…
Routine Microbial Contamination Control.
Automated high troughput plant ploidy analysis and aneuploidy screening with Quantum P flow cytometer + pocketSPU autoloader and CyPAD Software.
Yeast cell growth parameter analysis (model bioreactor). Fully automated by Quantum P FCM with automated cell staining and suspension handling add-on. Cell concentration vs. time. Quasi-continuous observation time: 64 h.
Rapid live/dead counting of bacteria. Micrococcus luteus in suspension, stained with Quantum Viability Stain NA2 (Kit R0055). Top: Staining procedure. Left: Result from Quantum P flow cytometer. Right: Analysis with Fluorescence Microscopic Analyser. Live bacteria: green. Dead bacteria: red.